"what did you even do before you joined tumblr"
when someone insults the beatles
Kimileri için ölüm asla geçerli bir kavram değildir.
37. “sonsuzluğa kavuşma” yıl dönümün kutlu olsun güzel adam.
For somebody in the world, “death” is not an available word.
And Elvis is not dead. He just won the eternity. Beautiful man.
The last words said by Black youth murdered by policemen.
This is honestly the most heart breaking thing I’ve seen in a long time
if anyone puts that goddamn meme on this post i’m reporting them. you know the one.
This only happened yesterday and it’s already got over 50K notes…
Finally humans with humanity
A little information for ya’ll, this man fell in between the carriage and platform and was freed less than ten minutes later.
When he fell employees of Transperth (Australia) were meters away and were able to signal the driver so he would not just take off and rip the guys leg off.
The staff motioned everyone on the platform to push the carriage in a tear worthy moment of people power
The guy who fell wasn’t hurt and got on the next fucking train so he could go to work.
And if that isn’t the tightest shit you ever heard get the fuck out of my face.
Top 3 phrases that’ll create sexual tension
- "Make me",
- "oh really",
- "is that so"
"What’s in it for me?"
"The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people and peaking in Europe in the years 1348–50 CE."
Hey so i have all of these shirts that i don’t wear ever so i figured i’d give them to you guys :)
- The first one is a size small pink floyd tank top that is unworn.
- The hard day’s night shirt is a size large (but it runs a bit small) and is also unworn.
- The let it be shirt is a size medium. I haven’t worn that one either.
- The bob dylan shirt is a size small and i’ve worn it once or twice, but it’s in perfect condition.
- The striped beatles shirt has been worn a lot, it’s not stained or ripped though. I’m not sure of the size on that one, it doesn’t say, but i think it’s a medium.
- And lastly the zeppelin shirt is not worn and a size small.
Now the “rules” of this are pretty simple.
- Please be following me, seeing as this is for all of the wonderful people who for some reason follow my dumb blog.
- I unfortunately can only afford to ship to the united states because im broke.
- There will be two winners, first place or whatever you want to call it gets to pick four shirts, and second place will get the remaining two. I’ll be picking the winner randomly (of course) on september first.
- Likes won’t count, just reblogs.
and that’s all, have a nice day!
im adding more shirts because i forgot i have them and im never going to wear any of these
the rolling stones shirt is a small and it’s in perfect condition and i love it but im getting rid of it because i have 2 of this shirt
its a womens small i just dont like how it’s cut it’s unworn
its a mens small and very worn but it’s clean. it has a tiny hole in the armpit that i can fix before i send it
this says a medium on it but it’s a very small shirt so as much as i like it i can hardly get it over my head. it looks like a kids medium. it might fit a really small person or a dog
ALSO im changing the date of the giveaway winner picking to nov 1st because i wont have money for shipping until then. i may also be able to ship internationally now, depending on how far away it is
Turner and facial expressions
when the artist u hate releases a catchy song
When I was a kid back in 1978 I got invited to take photos at the Grease party on Paramount Studios back lot. Everyone was there including John Travolta and Olivia Newton John, of course. I had no idea about the magnitude of this film and how it would be revered decades later. At the time, Travolta lived in my building at 100 S Dohney, but I never saw him. I think that he was in the Penthouse and I was in apartment # 716. The building is still there and I drive by it all the time and reminisce of those magical years.
most perfect beatles gif ever